Mission Statement: Committed to Caring:
Our “Commited to Care” ethos extends beyond our service users to their family and friends as well as our staff, which is evidenced through our Investors in People Silver status.
Broome Park is a special place and is held dear to our hearts. It meets the needs of the most vulnerable of clients, often with the most challenging of needs with love and compassion. It is a place of laughter and music and the care team are well supported through a network of external therapists and volunteers. However, the main responsibility for activities and the overall well being of all the residents falls on the shoulders of our care assistants and registered nurses with key themes emboldening our ethos.
Every member of staff embraces our key values of Love, Trust and Honesty which together is brought to life through our ethical business statement of ‘Committed to Caring’. We are all taught to actively listen to what our service users tell us and to not be afraid to respond from the heart.
Broome Park Nursing Home and Stable Cottage aim to provide good quality care for people suffering from various forms of mental health problems by ensuring a secure, clean, safe, homely environment, which gives comfort for as long as it is required.
- To foster and maintain a setting, which promotes self-care, dignity, privacy, freedom of choice and respect for our client group through the implementation of personal care plans, which are needs based.
- To maximise the development of each individual within their capabilities.
- To encourage within each person the belief that his or her life and activities are as valid as those of the rest of the community.
- To promote and encourage contacts with other members of the community.
- To ensure Staff Training Programmes are maintained to underpin sound knowledge thus promoting good practice.